Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jump program's finished




For my first blog I though i would give ya'll an insight on some of the programs I've done and finished. The first one was Air alert 3 which I did in 2005 with a partner, the results both me and him didnt get anything except for endurance, the program is pratically completly similar to the newer version. It was a GRUELING 15 weeks no joke the reps got more and more ridiculous after the weeks went on. As for the knee injuries that people claim me and my friend didnt not notice anything of the sort, we were just more winded out.Was it worth???? Maybe you if you want to gain Mental focus and determination and that you can conquer adversity. 3.2/10 my rating

The 2nd program i finished just a month ago was GO Up STRONG i got it free from a friend. Its a good program for beginners and its especially encouraging when you know you have to do it only for 4 weeks, although the negative is its 5 days a week if you got time to commit then your set. Its not a complete program,you got HAVE to modifie somethings in it, I tweaked it abit added some small stuff to it..such as ABS!! Was it worth it ?? Not bad I would say, i gained a little bit of agility, speed and explosion, but nothing overwelming rating: 6/10 if modified, not modified 4.7/10

I'll keep ya'll posted on the program i'm now on, M.V.P week 3 starting tommorow.


No comments: