It's been awhile I havent posted anything , My journey as been a great one, one more week to go and Im DONE couldn't be happier. I progress slowly but surely I tested my vertical the other day by having a little dunk practice session, where i jumped off one foot i usually don't, but hey i have to be versatile. I noticed i jump much more effortlessly, and when i do force myself i get up much higher.Another improvement is my take off i was shocked i woudlnt say i was jumping from the free throw line, but i was jumping a good 6-7 foot away from the basket. my upper body is getting stronger and soo is my lower body ESPECIALLY my lower body with all the workouts i've been doing it paid off i feel injury free!!!!
Aside from all off that i've been training with my cousin an NCAA D-1 bound for the 2008-09 season we've been training footwork doing speed drills mannnnnnnnnn is it ever tiring.I still didnt get the chance to buy a camcorder although the day i get it im sure will be the day im going to show some impressive high flying stuff. Until next time.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment