Friday, May 23, 2008

Random blog

I was doing some calculations to set a goal so the rim is 10 feet-120 inchs I myself is 74 1/2 rounded up 75 inchs tall without my shoes nor my reach = 45inchs . So i would need 45 inchs to touch the rim with my head if this all sounds correct.

Standing with my reach extended i can touch 8feet which equals 96 inchs

120 inchs the rim- 96 inchs = 24 inchs need to the touch the rim

My hand from my middle finger to the beginning of my wrist is 8 inchs,so i need 8 inchs to surpass the rim.Therefore I would need 32 inchs to dunk the ball one hand or two hand with ease.The rim i dunk on is 10 feet 2inchs since its double rimmed. I havent officially measured my vert this is all from calculations but my standing somewhere around 27-28 and one step 32.

Anyways enough with the calculation my predictions for the NBA playoffs celtics will fall to pistons in 7 game and lakers beat spurs in 7.Should be an exciting series!!! till next time



No comments: