Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sorry for the delay

Well its been awhile I haven't posted up anything just to keep you notified I am still training ,but at home.I 've found numerous simple workouts that work just fine to keep me in shape and still be able to dunk. 3 days I went back to my old college and was still dunking trying new things. With my studies overwelhming me abit ,I'm taking it slower but I am planning sometime in january or feb to get a new camcorder and start filming some stuff.keep a look out.

For everyone out there a good website I recommend is bodybuilding.com you might ask yourself why this website well there is some great programs for vertical jump TRUST me.
I myself had to work to get my vertical where its at now ----It wasn't natural
so I searched a lot and this was one website that gave me a lot of ideas and extra programs check it out.

No comments: