Well i finally posted a clip of me dunking i think its about time , sorry for the wait its not long but I plan to make a bigger mix, for now i dont have a camcorder .Anyways, I will post progress clips and different dunks that i will attempt to improve . I cant do much yet, but with practice it will come. Oh and one more thing yess its ten feet its at my old college
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Since no one asks questions.. I'm going to throw one in:
Were you able to dunk before any programs? or did you have to work for it?
Greetz
I always was pretty athletic, but I had to work for it, before all these programs I couldn't dunk.Every attempt was in and out or i didnt get enough high. Sorry for the long reply
Post a Comment